This Bluetooth earbuds can be directly paired/connected with Stemoscope PRO. Therefore Stemoscope PRO can directly transmit sounds to this earbuds when the Stemoscope is used in Earphone Mode.
This earbuds can also be used as general Bluetooth earphones that can be paired with both iPhone and Android phones.
Stemoscope or Stemoscope II can't transmit sounds directly to this Bluetooth earbuds. However, since the Stemoscope or Stemoscope II can transmit sounds to a smartphone, you can listen the Stemoscope sounds with your smartphone and this earbuds. In this case, your smartphone and the app will bridge the Stemoscope device and the earbuds.
There are two highlights of this earbuds: loud volume and built-in volume control. You can adjust the auscultation volume by touching the earbuds.
- 35 Hours Playtime and HiFi Stereo Sound Quality: Once fully charged for this X15 wireless headphones gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 35 hours. Adopted advanced polyurethane drivers to avoid bulky size, provides authentic sound with deep bass even in a small size.
- One Step Pairing and Smart Touch Control: Open the lid of charging case and bluetooth headphones will automatically connect to the last paired device. Wireless headphones with intelligent touch control button is multifunctional, such as play music, answer the call switch songs and activate Siri.
- IPX7 Waterproof: X15 Wireless Earbuds boast IPX7 rated protection that resist daily splashes of water, sweat, rain. Perfect for fitness and travelling.
- Ergonomic Design and Easy To Carry: Wireless earphones are ergonomic and equipped with 3 silicone caps, designed for different ear shapes to ensure a comfortable fit. Charging case is small, only 42g and can be easily stowed in your pocket.
- Accurate LED Display and Exquisite Appearance: Bluetooth Earbud use the unique LED display technology to accurately display the remaining power of charging case. The look is 100% glossy spray, creates a delicate touch and a exquisite appearance.
Quick tips to use these earbuds with Stemoscope PRO:
- When you take the earbuds out of the charging case, they are in pairing mode automatically. Please wear them and then slide the button of the Stemoscope PRO to the left to enter its Earphone Mode. Stemoscope PRO will pair with the earbuds in several to tens of seconds.
- When both the volumes for Earphone Mode of Stemoscope PRO and the earbuds are all at default levels, viz., when you just receive them, they are maybe too loud for some users. Though you can adjust the earbuds volume, it is recommended to change the Earphone Mode setting in the DrStemo app if you feel the volume is too high.
- If you have paired the earbuds with your smartphone, when you take out the earbuds from the charging case, they may connect your smartphone automatically. This will prevent the Stemoscope PRO from connecting the earbuds. To avoid this, you may turn off the Bluetooth of your smartphone and then the Stemoscope PRO can connect the earbuds.